All-Starmon is an RPG in the Nintendomon project, being based on the the franchises of any related stuff and the Pokémon series. Since the Super Smash Bros. series is a crossover on itself already, the game naturally includes characters from a number of other universes.
In the game, the player appears in an RPG-esque world. They can walk around in the overworld, but they can also encounter wild enemies, which they can either defeat to obtain experience points, or they can catch them, to use them during battles and train them.
There are many other characters who are also walking around on the overworld, that may challenge the player to a battle. Most of these characters are based on characters from real Nintendo franchises. By winning these battles, players obtain Ᵽ, which they can use to buy things in the SmashMarket, such as items. Challenger battles are naturally harder than wild battles.
During battles, the gameplay is rather different from that of the Pokémon franchise; it is rather more similar to the Super Smash Bros. games, as it is a fighting game where characters are pitted against each other to fight, with every character using their own moves during these battles. There are many types of moves characters can use, some being unique to only 1 character, and some being very common as a move in more characters.
- The Guy Who Does Not Like Green Eggs and Ham (Normal type)
- Flik (Bug type)
- Sgt. Keroro (Psychic type)
- Bad Mr. Frosty (Ice type)
- Berk (Dark type)
- Little Mac (Fighting type)
- Timmy Turner (Fairy type)
- Hiccup (Dragon type)
- 4.) Mario (Fire type)
- 3.) Sonic (Grass type)
- 2.) Pac-Man (Water type)
- 1.) Mega Man (Steel type)
- Champion.) Master Hand & Crazy Hand (Varying types)
- Male Avatar-The Avatar is the character controlled by the player. They can customize their Avatar by going to boutiques and buying clothes there. Their facial structures and looks can't be customized anywhere, and are instead chosen at the beginning of the game by the player.
- Female Avatar-Same with Male Avatar
- Professor All-Star-A professor will be a main charcter in the story mode of the game; however, it is currently unknown who this will be.
For that, see the All-Stardex.