|Developer|| Azumanga Interactive|
|Publisher||Bandai Namco Games|
|Ratings||E10+ for Everyone 10+|
Aria is a platform game featuring Aria from Aria the Scarlet Ammo developed by Azumanga Interactive and SunSoft, and published by Bandai Namco Games for the Bandai PocketTurbo.
The game is a hack of the Game Boy version of Batman. The game has a major change on the theme, the music, level layouts, and backgrounds. Another change is Aria now uses a jet in flying shooting stages.
The story starts off when Aria is listening to a police call where there is news that a criminal escaped into a chemical factory, and Aria goes after him. After the first battle the criminal falls into some chemicals changing him into a monster. The monster comes back to haunt Aria and they clash again and Aria kills him forever.
The gameplay is simple, shooting bad guys that come to your site, jumping up on platforms and over pits, and getting more stronger weapons. There are also two flying shooting stages where you shoot down planes.
- Extrashot: A gun in a white square that allows Aria to shoot an extra bullet on the screen at one time.
- Less Shot: A gun in a black square that takes away one from the amount of shots Aria can fire at once.
- Points: An "A" symbol in a circle that gives Aria 5,000 points.
- Health: A heart that restores 1/4 of Aria's health.
- Shield: A bullet in a circle that forms a shield around Aria which can also hurt the enemy at close range.
- Shortgun: A gun that shoots only a short distance and does not shoot through walls.
- Normalgun: The normal gun that you start with, its week and can not go through walls.
- Wavegun: A powerful gun that shoots in a wave pattern and can shoot through walls.
- Powergun: A powerful gun that goes in a straight line and goes through walls.
- Ariagun: It shoots huge bullets that are extremely powerful, shoots through walls, and slice and dices everything in its path as it boomerangs through the screen.
- Lazer: A Powerful gun that goes through enemies to hit things past them, can shoot through walls and can hit three blocks in a row.
- Bomb A firecracker that destroys all enemies on the screen.