|Call of The Watch Dogs: Shadows of The Patriots|
|Platform|| Xbox One |
|Release||September 23rd, 2019|
|Ratings|| ESRB: Mature 17+ |
|Media||Optical Disc, Digital Download|
|Series||Ubisoft-Pixar Crossover Universe|
|Predecessor||War Of Heroes: Roads To Victory|
Call Of The Watch Dogs: Shadows of The Patriots is a newly confirmed and upcoming Video Game currently under development by Ubisoft-Pixar and under publishing by Activision. The game was revealed at E3 2019, and it was confirmed that Ubisoft-Pixar was collaborating with Konami in order to bring the Universe of Metal Gear Solid into the Ubisoft-Pixar Crossover Universe. The game is set for release in 2019, and is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Nicholas Bode as Jackson 'Jacks' Pearce
- Melissa Hutchinson as Clementine Everett
- Bryant Prince as Kyle Reese
- Keifer Sutherland as Punished 'Venom' Snake
- Jack Riedy as Eli 'Liquid Snake'
- Noam Jenkins as Aiden Pearce
- Anna Hopkins as Nicole Pearce
- Robert Atkin Downes as Kazuhira Miller
- Troy Baker as Revolver Ocelot
- Stefanie Joosten as 'Quiet'
- Brandon Routh as David 'Hesh' Walker
- Scott Whyte as Logan Walker
- Mikal A. Vega as Scarecrow
- James Horan as Skull Face