For Mirai Moon's game, see Call of Duty: Black Ops IV (ACL).
Call of Duty: Black Ops IV (Also known as Black Ops IV, Black Ops 4 and BO4) is a game made by Treyarch and Raven Software and Published by Activision.
|Call of Duty: Black Ops IV|
|Developer||Treyarch and Raven Software|
|Platform||Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Wii U, Playstation Vita|
|Modes||Challenges ,Multiplayer, Zombies|
|Ratings|| PEGI 18
|Media||Digital download, Optical disc|
|Series|| Call of Duty
Black Ops (CoD mini series)
|Predecessor|| CoD: Advanced Warfare II
BO: Black Ops III
For the first time in the Call of Duty series, There is no campaign. Switching the campaign, a new mode named Challenges will make his debut appearence. Challenges is a 1-4 players mode, where you can customize the level you want, publish it and challenge pepole from all over the world!
With an all new multiplayer technique, Teleporting, teleport around the map, with some known techniques, such as Swimming, Wall Running, Power Slide, Power Jump (or Thrust Jump)!
You can also play classic multiplayer, which means play on BO4 Maps, but without special movement. (Wall Runs, Power Jump, Swimming etc...)
Enjoy the zombies mode, as you and the other 3 players attempt of escape an overrun ship named the S.S. Maximus.
Same as the previous black ops, Black Ops IV will have Wall Runs, Power Jump and Slide, Swimming, Specialists and one more new "ability": Teleport around the map. When you someone is almost killing you, you can teleport to a random place in the map. Teleports available every 30 seconds. However, there's one special (Hunter), who can't Teleport and Power Jump. This specialist can Grapple, Swim, Slide and Wall Run.
On the final version of the game, there'll be 8 specialists. Treyarch confirmed that there'll also be DLC Specialists
|Grand Theft Auto 6: LouiCity Missions|
|Main Missions (In-game order)|
|The Creed Expansion Pack (In-game order)|
|Shady's Battles (Side Missions)|
|Hostile Takeovers (Side Missions)|
|Activities (Side Missions)|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops IV Modes|
Zombies · Challenges · Theater · Free Run
Multiplayer Maps Edit
In the final version of the game, there are 12 maps (14 with Nukebase and Console Exclusive). In all of them you can Teleport, Swim, Wall Run and Grapple (Grapple is available only for Nathan Drake & Hunter).
In-game maps Edit
- Terminal: Terminal is located in NY Subway, USA in the 2090's.
- Funhouse: Funhouse is located in Rome, Italy in the 2020's.
- Mansion: Mansion is located in Athens, Greece in the 2040's.
- Battlezone: Battelzone is located in Gaza Strip, Israel in the 2020's.
- Shipwrecked: Shipwrecked is located on the Atlantic Ocean in the 1960's.
- Panorama: Panorama is located in New Orleans, Louisiana in the 2060's.
- ElectriCity: ElectriCity is a Thunder Attack Simulation, in the 2090's.
- Regector: Rregector is located on Cairo, Eygpt , in the 2020's.
- Atom: Atom is located at Iraq's Atomic Core, Iraq, in the 2040's.
- Hills: Hills is located at a ski resort, France, in the 2060's.
- Rocket: Rocket's location is classified, as well as the year of the map.
- Affection: Affection is located in an abadoned amusment park, Singapore, in the 2060's.
DLC Maps Edit
- Nukebase: A remake of the fan-favorite map, Nuketown. This map has the same consept from Black Ops III's Gauntlet. It's a Pre-Order bonus.
Every map have a "special scorestreak". You can earn it by entering the Scorestreaks menu.
So far, there are 9 scorestreaks confirmed:
- Care Package
- Sentry Gun
- Rolling Thunder
- Hellstorm Missile
- K9 Unit
- Stealthy Hunter
- Train Crash (Terminal Exclusive)
- Psycho Clown (Funhouse Exclusive)
- Security (Mansion Exclusive)
- War Tank (Battlezone Exclusive)
- Shark Attack (Shipwrecked Exclusive)
Submachine Guns Edit
Assualtt Rifles Edit
- War Machine
- Death Machine
Only two Zombies map has been confirmed:
- Maximus (in-game) Fight and try to escape the S.S. Maximus!
- Aggregor (DLC)
- TBA (DLC)
- TBA (DLC)
- TBA (DLC)
- Shadows (Preorder Bonus)
- Shadows of Frozen (Unknown)