|Chiyo Chan in Anime Palace 2|
|Publisher||Bandai Namco Games|
|Platform|| Bandai PocketTurbo|
|Ratings||K-A for Kids to Adults|
Chiyo Chan in Anime Palace 2 (also know as Chiyo Chan and the Anime Palace 2) is an action/puzzle video game and a direct sequel to Chiyo Chan and the Anime Palace featuring characters from Anime All Star developed by Kemco and Azumanga Interactive and published by Bandai Namco Games for the Bandai PocketTurbo and Bandai Extreme.
The game is a hack, and similar of The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2.
Chiyo Chan is back, Nasty Sumire has nabbed Sakaki, Kaorin and Osaka from a party in the Palace and locked them away. This time you'll have to hunt through 28 huge, multi-level rooms to help Chiyo rescue her friends. But watch out! Your search for potions, A symbols and incredible devices will be stymied by anime characters lurking in every corridor. Bringing Chiyo and her friends back together is a greater challenge than ever in Chiyo Chan in Anime Palace 2!
Enemies and Final BossEdit
- Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Mikan Sakura (Gakuen Alice)
- Tomo (Azumanga Daioh)
- Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Subaru Mikage (Comic Party Revolution)
- Rebecca Miyamoto (Pani Poni Dash!)
- Fang the Sniper (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- T.K./Takeru (Digimon Adventure 1)
- Kari/Hikari (Digimon Adventure 1)
- Konata (Lucky Star)
- Ayu Tsukimiya (Kanon)
- Cream the Rabbit (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Vector the Crocodile (Sonic the Hedgehog, Bandai Extreme version only)
- Rino Rando (Best Student Council, Bandai Extreme version only)
- Himeko Katagiri (Pani Poni Dash!, Bandai Extreme version only)
- Mikuru Asahina (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Bandai Extreme version only)
- Sumire Shouda (from Gakuen Alice, Final Boss)
The Bandai Extreme port features an option to play as Chiyo Chan, Miruchi or Yuka. You can control the speed of going through the pipes. It even features voice-overs from the characters in the game. And unlike the PocketTurbo version, you have a lifebar which contains 3 hearts.
The music is the same as the Bandai PocketTurbo version but with extra notes making them sound more longer than the ones heard on the Bandai PocketTurbo version.