The Data Vault is a Gameplay mechanic in the Ubisoft-Pixar Crossover Universe and its various Sub-Franchises such as the War of Heroes Crossover Universe. First appearing in 2015's Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in the game's Single-Player Campaign, the Data Vault is an in-game Wikipedia which begins alluding to various elements within the Ubisoft-Pixar Crossover Universe, from Characters to Weapons and Vehicles in the Series, and also in-game events such as the War Against the Villain Armada and others. The Vault made its first appearance in War Of Heroes: Multiversal Warfare, and is available in the Hero Coalition Base as the Player prepares for their Missions, similarly to Black Ops III.
In-Game Wikipedia Edit
- War Against the Villain Armada
- Washington DC Retaken by Coalition Forces
- Battle of Metroville - Metroville now under Hero Coalition Control
- European Union Pushes Armada Back
- EU Pledges Support towards Hero Coalition
- US and Coalition Forces Move Against Villain Armada