|Based upon|| Super Mario Sunshine|
Nintendo GameCube (2002)
|Home to|| |
Delfino Plaza is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Strife, returning from . The stage is set primarily on a large platform that transports fighters to various points of Isle Delfino's Isle Delfino.
Bowser Jr. is fought here in his unlocking battle once the specific criteria to do so has been met.
Stage Layout Edit
Every battle on the stage begins on a floating platform, which will then travel to various points of Isle Delfino. Whenever the platform appears, it will have a different layout chosen from a small list:
- The main platform will have a single, arched platform located above it. This arrangement will always be the layout present at the beginning of the battle.
- Three platforms float above the long main platform. The platforms are arranged in a triangular pattern, with the one in the centre being higher up than the ones on the left and right of it.
- Two small platforms float above the ends of the main platform at unequal heights; the one on the right is slightly higher than the one on the left.
- Three platforms float in a triangular pattern, with the centre platform higher than the other two. The ones on both sides of the centre platform are slanted downwards towards the edges of the stage.
The order of locations the fighters are transported to are different each match. These locations can be:
- The small island to the east of Delfino Plaza. Fighters can swim in the water surrounding the island.
- A larger island to the west of Delfino Plaza. Like the other island, fighters can swim in the water surrounding the island.
- The three stone spires topped with grass near the eastern shoreline. The spires are all surrounded by water where fighters can swim.
- Atop the row of buildings directly across from the Shine Gate.
- Atop the Shine Gate, where two extra platforms have been added.
- In the island's main courtyard. Despite being present here in Super Mario Sunshine, the Grand Pianta Statue is absent from the background.
- The area in front of the dolphin statue (where Noki Bay can be accessed in Sunshine), with walkways off to the blast lines on both sides.
- The area to the left of the Shine Gate, with a row of umbrellas. The stage dips into a shallow pool of water on the left that fighters can stand in.
- Two areas on the western edge of the island. A shallow veranda sits in between, which characters can walk around in, and a deeper section in which fighters can swim.