|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
|This article is about Mario's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Universe. For the character in other contexts, see Mario.|
|Debut||Donkey Kong (1981)|
Mario is the main protagonist of the Super Mario series and is a returning playable character in Super Smash Bros. Universe. He is among the first wave of amiibo figurines for Super Smash Bros. Universe.
Changes from Super Smash Bros. 4Edit
Grabs and ThrowsEdit
Mario has eight alternate costumes, including one special costume.
- Default: Red - Based on his appearance in every game since Super Mario 64.
- White - Based on Fire Mario's appearance from Super Mario World onward.
- Blue - Based on the blue-clad Mario referee in Mario Tennis on the Nintendo 64.
- Light Blue - Based on the Japanese cover of Mario Bros.; shared with Wario.
- Yellow - Based on Wario's color scheme. The "M" on his cap is colored green.
- Black - Based on Foreman Spike from Wrecking Crew '98.
- Green - Complimentary colors of his normal outfit.
- Special: Striped - Based on the costume worn in NES Open Tournament Golf, which resembles the flag of the United States.