|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
|Mario Kart 9: Land & Air|
|Media||Wii U Disc|
For most information, see Gameplay in the Mario Kart series. In this game, all race tracks will feature both a land version (which are compatible with karts, bikes, and ATVs and have the anti-gravity, underwater, and hang gliding sections from the previous installment) and an air version, which introduces the new vehicle type of airplanes. Airplanes cannot be used in the land versions and regular vehicles cannot be used in the air versions.
The game is confirmed to have 35 playable characters. Like in Mario Kart 8, characters will be unlocked in random order as you complete Grand Prixs on different difficulty.
- Bumble Booster
- A car that resemlbes the Wild Wing from Mario Kart Wii
- A car made out of barrels
- Sports Bike
- A black bike with blue lights illuminating from it, resembling the TRON vehicles
- Bowser Kite
- Flower Glider
- Flying Koopa
- Paratroopa Wings
- Hazard Wings
- Magma Mountain: A race that drives/flies through a volcano.
- Mario Circuit: Details unknown.
- An unknown race track that takes place in a carnival at night.
- Banana Peels
- Blue Shells
- Green Shells
- Red Shells