This is a list of Easter Eggs found in Mario Kart Ultimate.
- Reference to: Call of Duty World at War (2008) & Call of Duty Black Ops (2010) Nazi Zombies
In Hazy Maze Cave, there is a flashing blue boulder. If one blows it up with a Bob-Omb one will see a small meteor with blue sparks. If one waits for 1:15, two Dry Bones will come and wander around for a few seconds, before disappearing underground.
- Reference to: Many Gameboy and Gamecube games
In Waluigi's Raceway, the store with the giant NES controller can be accessed by going around the back of it (using a mushroom at the jump to go over the barrier). When inside, many Nintendo games are on the floor. Though there are (in reality) only 20 different games, the textures repeat. The games are:
- Reference to: Chibi-Robo: Plug Into Adventure! (2006)
In Toad Town Sewers, there is a small broken TV. If looks at it, one can see Chibi-Robo inside, and it will wave at the racer.
- Reference to: Metroid (1986)
- Reference to: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1992)
On billboards advertising "BigBlox Arcade" Samus's sprite from the original Metroid can be seen under the R in "Arcade". Link's sprite can also be seen from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the same billboard under the X (in "Blox").
- Reference to: The F-Zero series (1990-2004)
On a billboard, there is an advertisement for Mute City, which includes the Blue Falcon, Mr. EAD, and the F-Zeri GX logo.