|Mortal Kombat 11 is owned by Mrmn1 (talk)!|
Please do not edit this page without the consent of Mrmn1.
Mortal Kombat 11 is a game written by Mrmn1, developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros Games. It was revealed on June 19, 2017 and released in March 12, 2018.
Gameplay and Features Edit
It has classic features from other previous games such as:
- Ladders: Climb through the ladder to defeat pure evil once and for all!
- Tag Ladders: Climb through the ladder with another player!
- The Story Mode: Play the epic story mode of Mortal Kombat 11, which occurs three years after Mortal Kombat X. The story tells more details behind the force that caused all the chaos in the 28 years in the Rebooted series of Mortal Kombat.
- Variations: Mortal Kombat X's Variation feature returns with an upgrade -
- The Vari-alities: Every variation in Mortal Kombat 11 has a unique fatality.
- Finishing Moves: Mortal Kombat 11's Finishing Moves including the new Vari-alities, and fan-favorites Brutality, Stage Fatality, Friendship and Babality.
- X Rays and Energy Bar are back!
- "Test Your..." Minigames: Mortal Kombat 9's Test Your minigames are back including Test Your Might, Test Your Sight, Test Your Luck, Test Your Strike, Test Your Balance (Controller Required) and Test Your Slice (Playstation 4 Exclusive).
- The Krypt: Enter the Krypt: use in-game currency to buy items such as in-game Skin Packs, Fatalities, Brutalities, Music, Cheats and more!
And new features like:
- Gym: Train your skills to max with the all-new Gym mode! Enter the gym managed by Anthony Cage, which will train you, level up your character and unlock icons and calling cards too.
In-game Characters Edit
Returning Characters Edit
- Cassie Cage
- Kung Jin
- Takeda Takashi
- Jacqui Briggs
- Bo Rai Cho
- Sub Zero
- Erron Black
New Characters Edit
- Liam: Son of Raiden and Ra'ava, The Goddess of Life. A member in Cassie's SF team.
- Nightcrow: The cousin of Nightwolf. A member in Cassie's SF team.
- Nate: The son of Kano, who wants to avenge his fathers death. A member in Cassie's SF team.
- Abir: A knight who wants to dominate the NetherRealm and destory it. Serves Outworld.
- Jerrod: Son of Kitana and Liu Kang. NetherRealm's King.
Unlockable Characters Edit
- Liam - Complete the Story Mode
- John Cena - Complete the Guest Pack/DLC 1 Easter Egg
- Khroma - Complete the Debut Pack/DLC 2 Easter Egg
- Shang Tsung - Complete the Retired Pack/DLC 3 Easter Egg
- Liu Kang - Complete the Hell Pack/DLC 4 Easter Egg
In game Edit
|Stages||Stage Transitions||Based on||Other Variation|
|Rooftop||Rooftop to Busy Street||Chapter 1||No|
|Jinsei Chamber||Jinsei Chamber to Sky Temple||Chapter 1||Day Jinsei Chamber|
|Black Dragon's Investigation Room||No Transitions||Chapter 2||Special Forces' Investigation Room (DLC)|
|Wu Shi Temple||No Transitions||Chapters 3,4||Day Wu Shi Temple|
|NetherRealm's Throne Room||Throne Room to Hallways||Chapters 1,4,5,7||Outworld's Throne Room,
Edenia's Throne Room
|Greenwich||No||Chapter 6||Apocalypse Greenwich|
|Himalaya Mountains||Temple Entrance to Dojo||Chapter 8||No|
|Elder Gods Temple||No||Final Chapter||No|
|The Infinite||Throne Room to Soul Chambers||Final Chapter||No|
Unlockable Stages Edit
- Day Jinsei Chamber - Complete Chapter 1 of the Story Mode
- Day Wu Shi Temple - Complete Chapter 3 of the Story Mode
- Outworld's Throne Room - Complete Chapter 4 of the Story Mode
- Edenia's Throne Room - Complete Chapter 5 of the Story Mode
- Apocalypse Greenwich - Complete Chapter 6 of the Story Mode
- The Infinite - Complete the Story Mode
- Battle Arena - Complete the Guest Pack/DLC 1 Easter Egg
- The Dark Caves - Complete the Debut Pack/DLC 2 Easter Egg
- Outworld Archives - Complete the Retired Pack/DLC 3 Easter Egg
- Hell Chambers - Complete the Hell Pack/DLC 4 Easter Egg
Story Mode Edit
- Main article: Mortal Kombat 11/Story
The story starts with Ra'ava narrating. "Millions of years ago, The Elder Gods Temple was a happy place. Everyone lived in peace. Until an unknown dark force attacked one of us, Shinnok. He went crazy, and tried to attack the temple sevral times, but we vanished him to the NetherRealm. As the years past, Shinnok returned to our lives, trying to dominate EarthRealm's life force, the Jinsei. A 16 years old named Cassie Cage stopped Shinnok's madness. But this nightmare isn't over yet. After Shinnok's death, my husband, Raiden, tried to purge his dark force. He suceeded, but instead of Shinnok, my husband got corrupted. EarthRealm's fate is that it will be destroyed by Raiden and his dark army."
Kombat Pack Edit
- Main article: Mortal Kombat 11's Kombat Pack
The Kombat Pack is the season pass of Mortal Kombat 11. It contains for mini packs, which in all of them, there are 4 new characters and a few bonuses. There's also an Easter Egg in each mini pack which unlocks a new character and a new stage.
The four mini packs are confirmed to be:
- Guest Pack - Contains 4 Guest Characters, 2 Skin Packs and 2 Additional Stages.
- Debut Pack - Contains 4 Characters that made their debut in MK11, 1 Skin Pack and 1 Additional Stage.
- Retired Pack - Contains 4 Characters who retired from fighting, 2 Skin Packs and 1 Additional Stage.
- Hell Pack - Contains 4 Characters who died in previous games, 1 Skin Pack and 1 Additional Stage.
|The House||Yard to Samantha's Room||"Revelations" from Black Ops 3||Guest Pack|
|Aperture Sceince||Upper Labs to
|The games Portal, Portal 2||Guest Pack|
|Edenia's Market||No||Chapter 5||Debut Pack|
|Special Forces' Investigation Room||No||Black Dragon's Investigation Room
|The Pit Bottom||Underground Pit to
|Remaster version of "The Pit Bottom" stage from earlier games||Hell Pack|
Game Editions Edit
Standard Edition Edit
The Standard Edition costs 59.99$ and includes:
- 23 core charcaters (19 if the console isn't connected to Wi-Fi)
- 20 core stages (16 if the console isn't connected to Wi-Fi)
- 11 old and new features
Deluxe Edition Edit
The Deluxe Edition costs 79.99$ and includes:
All of the above plus:
- The Kombat Pack: Free access to DLC Packs
- JARVIS Skin for Tri-borg, voiced by Paul Bettany
Elder God Edition Edit
The Elder God Edition costs 99.99$ and includes:
All of the above plus:
- Krypt Unlocked: All the items in the Krypt are unlocked
- One week Early Access for DLC Packs
Voice Cast Edit
|Cassie Cage||Chloe Grace Moretz|
|Jacqui Briggs||Kiersey Clemons|
|Takeda Takashi||Joseph Gordon-Levitt|
|Kung Jin||Grant Gustin|
|Nate Ribbs||Liam Hall|
|Bo Rai Cho||Fred Tatascoire|
|Hanzo Hasashi||Patrick Seitz|
|Kuai Liang||Steve Blum|
|Tri Borg||Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Tri Borg (Raiden)||Liam Neeson|
|Erron Black||Troy Baker|
|Fox||Michael B. Jordan|
|Johnny Cage||Ryan Reynolds|
|Sonya Blade-Cage||Emily Blunt|
|Liu Kang||Tom Choi|
|Shao Kahn||Bob Carter|
|Noob Saibot||Jamieson Price|
|The Mask||Ryan Reynolds|
|Jax Briggs||Cress Williams|
|Kenshi Takahashi||Keanu Reeves|
|Shang Tsung||Nolan North|
|One Being||Clancy Brown|
- Jade, Bi-Han, Gore, Emerald, Reptile, Ko'atal and the EDM produocer Skrillex were meant to appear in the full roster but all of them were cut for various reasons:
- Jade, Bi-Han, Gore and Emerald were added as DLC Characters. The reason they were cut was because of the lack of DLC Characters.
- Ko'atal/Kotal Kahn and Reptile was cut due the unimportance they had in the game and the lack of moves for each variation.
- If Skrillex was in the game, he would have the powers of Reptile, because of the song Skrillex made for the soundtrack of Mortal Kombat 9.
- Skrillex was supposed to be the Easter Egg Character of DLC 1, but since John Cena has the fighting spirit, he was finally chosen. Skrillex was also supposed to have the powers of Reptile (because of the song Skrillex made about him), a NetherRealm Demon and Hair Whips, and a stage themed after him called Dance Club and songs from Skrillex were supposed to play in the stage.
- The Conquest feature was also cut out from unknown reasons.
- This is the 5th console game NetherRealm Studios developed.
- This is also the first Aethranorioum Multiverse game NetherRealm developed.
- This is the first Mortal Kombat game to not include the dragon logo on it's cover.
- This is the first game in the Aethranorioum Universe, despite being a sequel of an older game.
- Most of the characters are voice acted and motion captured by famous actors, for example:
- Cassie Cage was voiced by Ashley Burch in Mortal Kombat X, while in Mortal Kombat 11, she was voiced by Chloe Grace Moretz.
- Tri-borg was voiced by Vic Chao in Mortal Kombat X, while in Mortal Kombat 11, he was voiced by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
However, there are a few characters that are voice acted and motion captured by less known actors.
- The Playstation 4 version of the game has exclusive features like:
- Test Your Balance Mode (Balancing the controller)
- Test Your Slice Mode (Swiping the touchpad of the DUALSHOCK4)
- Touch Fatalities: Similar to the Test Your Slice Mode, perform fatalities with the touchpad of your DUALSHOCK4.
|Mortal Kombat 11|