|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
Nintendo Land 2 is a sequel to Nintendo Land. It was released on the Wii U, and has many "attractions" in the "park", including the original 12.
Note - I have not put all of the attractions in yet.
Vs. Games Edit
- Mario Chase: Mario runs around an area and 1-4 toads try to catch him.
- Animal Crossing - Sweet Day: Two gatekeepers try to catch 1-4 animals. If there is one animal, that animal has to get 15 candies into a bowl-like area without getting caught. If there is 2-4 animals, they work together to carry 30 candies without getting caught.
- Luigi's Ghost Mansion: A ghost tries to catch 1-4 ghost hunters looking to flash light at the ghost.
Team Games Edit
- Metroid Blast: A group of Samus', one in a Gunship and the other 1-4 on the ground, try to kill all the enemies that spawn on the battlefield.
- The Legend of Zelda - Battle Quest: On Link with a bow and the other 1-4 with swords try to kill all enemies within there path to the Triforce.
- Pikmin Adventure: An Olimar and 1-4 pikmin try to get to there ship, destroying blocks, enemies and dark Monita all while getting experience to level up.
- Tetris Takedown: 4 players try to take out as many rows as possible in 2 minutes.
GamePad Games Edit
- Yoshi's Fruit Cart: You must draw a path on the GamePad for Yoshi to follow. There will be fruits to pick up to get energy before you get to the gate. You can only see the fruits on the TV, and not on the GamePad.
- Takamuru's Ninja Castle: You throw ninja stars at ninjas that are in your path. You can learn other items that you can use, such as the Clay Bombs.
- Octopus Dance: You mimic the things the instructor does, only backwards.
- Captain Falcon's Twister Race: You drive on a track dodging many obstacles, though there is no other racers except your best time driving before.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course: You become a fragile cart, and go slowly through an obstacle course to get to Pauline.
- Balloon Trip Breeze: You fly across an ocean for as many days as possible without falling in. Many obstacles will be in your way, and you will have to deliver packages.
- Pokèmon Snap Mini: You take pictures of Pokèmon on a predetermined path, trying to take good pictures and getting points for it.