|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
|Developer|| Sora Ltd.|
|Release|| March 2016|
Items are grouped into several categories based on their effects.
- Container items release other items once broken open, which can be done either by attacking them or by picking up and throwing them.
- Battering items are wielded by characters once picked up and can be used physically.
- Shooting items fire projectiles when used. They all have limited ammunition and will merely shoot blanks once it runs out.
- Throwing items can only be thrown at opponents.
- Status items apply some sort of effect to the user, often beneficial but not necessarily.
- Recovery items decrease the damage of the user.
- Collectible items do not affect the match but instead are added to the player's collection once picked up.
- Special items do not fit into the above categories.