|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
The game is set to release October of 2015.
Kaos has returned, fed up with the Skylanders always thwarting his evil plans to rule Skylands. When Glumshanks told Kaos that it isn't like they have anywhere else to conquer, Kaos immediately remembered something. He stayed up all night working on his new plan, and the following morning, Kaos and his army left to conquer the planet Earth. Soon, Kaos met General Dreadhead, and evil mastermind with a hidden base in Antarctica, and the two conspired a plan to take over the earth. They would kidnap Mistriss Yuna, Eon's sister and the Spirit of Earth. When the news reached Master Eon, he knew that something must be done. He contacted Mistress Yuna and told her of Kaos' arrival. In result, Master Eon and Mistress Yuna united his Skylanders and her Global Defenders to take down Kaos.
Mistress Yuna has invited her Global Defenders to celebrate the Festival of Earth, which occurs every ten years. However, this particular year, the partying managed to attract a fleet of invading aliens known as the Terralians, lead by they're commander, Ziek. The Global Defenders fight against the Terralians, but are defeated. Mistress Yuna contacts her brother in Skylands, Master Eon, asking for his help. Eon then sends one of his Portal Masters down to earth to assist the Global Defenders.
The gameplay follows heavily from Swap Force. Double-jumping is introduced, as well as "Globe Portals".
According to AdamGregory03, there is said to be sixteen returning Skylanders, sixteen new core Skylanders with new Wow Pow abilities, and twenty-four Global Defenders (with two LightCores in each element as well). The Global Defenders come with flags that are attatched to they're base, which showcase either North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Oceans, or the Arctics. The Global Defenders are the only ones who can equip these flags to they're bases. The characters released for Global Defenders will have purple bases.
AdamGregory03 has also stated that some characters that were NPCs in the previous games may have a chance of being Skylanders here.
- Blazing Spyro (Series 5, Magic)
- Dimensional Star Strike (Series 3, Magic)
- Goldslinging Trigger Happy (Series 5, Tech)
- Rocket Powered Drill Sergeant (Series 4, Tech)
- General Gill Grunt (Series 5, Water)
- Huntress Punk Shock (Series 3, Water)
- Fighter Stealth Elf (Series 5, Life)
- Toxic Spore Shroomboom (Series 3, Life)
- Magma Barf Eruptor (Series 5, Fire)
- Wild Rider Fryno (Series 2, Fire)
- Hit-The-Gym Terrafin (Series 5, Earth)
- Aboriginal Dino-Rang (Series 2, Earth)
- Ultra-Rainbow Whirlwind (Series 5, Air)
- Sky Master Jet-Vac (Series 4, Air)
- Sorceress Cynder (Series 4, Undead)
- Extreme Roller Brawl (Series 2, Undead)
- Lovebow (Magic)
- Wiz Kid (Tech)
- Killer Crab (Water)
- Steam Pit (Fire)
- Tree Shooter (Life)
- Stonewing (Earth)
- Jack-o (Undead)
- Kun-Phu (Magic/Asia)
- Aquamarine (Water/Oceans)
- Amazonia (Life/S-America)
- Spitfire (Fire/N-America)
- Whiplash (Earth/N-America)
- Thodin (Air/Europe)
LightCore Global DefendersEdit
- LightCore Spitfire (Fire)
- Master Eon
- Mistress Yuna
- Tessa (console versions only)
- Kaos (console versions only)
- Glumshanks (console versions only)
- Commander Ziek (3DS version only)
The console version of the game has twenty-four levels, while the 3DS version has sixteen (not counting the Adventure Packs).
- Chapter 01: Hung He Village
- Chapter 02: Imperial Palace
- Chapter 03: Frozen Siberia
- Chapter 4: The Taiga
- Chapter 5: Frostflower Mansion
- Chapter 6: Amazon River
- Chapter 7: Chichen Itza
- Chapter 8: Hawaiian Islands
- Chapter 8: Inside Mount Kilauea
- Chapter 9: Tumbleweed Town
- Chapter 10: The Outback
- Chapter 11: The Big Rig
- Chapter 12: Sultan's Palace
- Chapter 13: Sandy Tombs
- Chapter 14: Indian Village
- Chapter 15: Ruins of Babylon
- Chapter 16: Heart of Africa
- Chapter 17: Monsoon Lagoon
- Chapter 18: Ancient Castle
- Chapter 01: Festival in Ruin
- Chapter 02: The Outback
See Skylanders: Global Defenders/Battle Arenas.