|Super Mario Planets|
|Platform|| Bandai Revolution|
Bandai PocketTurbo Plus
|Ratings||E for Everyone|
Super Mario Planets is a platform game in the Super Mario franchise game series developed and published by Nintendo for the Bandai Revolution, and Bandai PocketTurbo Plus.
Although the game uses the same Super Mario World engine, it does have the power-ups from Super Mario 3, and Super Mario World. Enemies and harmful items from Super Mario Bros. 2 (japanese version), and Super Mario Bros. 3 appear in this game, like the Poisonous Mushrooms, Shy Guys, and others. The music is changed with BGM's from Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion.
Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach and Daisy again to his own planet full of nothing but Koopas, and it's up to Mario and Luigi to save them. The goal is to reach the end of the level, and get to the castles to go against Bowser's Koopa Kids located in the 8 different planets. Mario finally gets to Bowser and defeats him once again, Princess Peach and Daisy give Mario and Luigi kisses on the cheeks, and they lived happily ever after.
- Mushroom Planet: Mario's home where the Princess rules the planet.
- Vanilla Planet: A similarity to the Vanilla Dome levels from "Super Mario World" now as a planet.
- Yoshi Planet: A similarity to Yoshi's Island from "Super Mario World" home to the Yoshi's and prehistoric enemies.
- Jungle Planet: A planet home to only jungles.
- Frozen Planet: A chilly planet of ice and snow.
- Giant Planet: Similar to the Giant World from "Super Mario Bros. 3," the planet is home to giant enemies.
- Wario Planet: Wario's own planet which has similar levels and enemies from "Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land."
- Koopa Planet: Bowser's hideout home to only Koopa Troopas and Paratroopas.