Super Mario World 3: Unlimited Journey is a game made by Nintendo, also developed by Unlimited Company.
This game uses the same gameplay as the New Super Mario Bros. games.
- Mario-Controls easily.
- Sonic the Hedgehog-Runs faster than Mario.
- Garfield-Jumps higher than Mario.
- Bubsy Bobcat-Floats after jumping on an enemy.
- Captain Badbeard (The main villain)
- Princess Peach
- Miles Tails Prower
- Arnold Armadillo
- Unnamed characters that resemble Subcon
- Unnamed rideable character that resembles Yoshi
- Two-Headed Woolie General
- Eyeglass Bucket (Badbeard's lackey)
- Koopa Troopas
- Unnamed enemies that look like midgets with a blue box with holes cut out for eyes and a red fish on top
- Unnamed pig-like enemies
- Piranha Plants
- MegaBots (Blue (Normal), Green (Ball & Chain), Red (Flamethrower), Yellow (Sword), etc.)
- Unnamed enemies that look like Goombas with Buzzy Beetle-like helmets
- Unnamed Pokey look-alikes
- Bowser (World 1)
- Unnamed multi-color MegaBot that swims in the water (World 2)
- Boss Cat (A Week of Garfield) (World 3)
- Unnamed balloon animal-like boss (World 5)
- Unnamed character that resembles King Ka-Thunk (World 7)
- Dr. Eggman (World 8)
- Woolie Queens Poly & Ester (World 9)
- Super Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Super Leaf
- Frog Suit
- Super Bell
- Ninja Mushroom
- Potted Piranha Plant
- Invincibility Star
- World 1: A grassland.
- World 2: A tropical island.
- World 3: A jungle.
- World 4: A desert.
- World 5: A cloudland.
- World 6: A snowland.
- World 7: A mountaintops.
- World 8: A factory
- World 9: A land of pipes.
- World 10: Captain Badbeard's airship.
- The MegaBots resemble Mega-Man.
- Garfield has the Cat Suit's abilities and doesn't need the Super Bell. When there's a Super Bell, he walks through it.