|This page is under construction.|
Please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on, as formatting may be changed over time. We hope to have this page completed as soon as possible!
|Team Fortress 3|
|Platform||PC, Mac OSX, Nintendo Switch, XBox 2, PlayStation 5|
|Release||January 5, 2020|
|Modes||Campaign, Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op|
|Ratings||8.9/10 (MetaCritic) 7.6/10 (IGN)|
|Predecessor||Team Fortress 2|
Team Fortress 3 is a game developed by Valve as a sequel to Team Fortress 2. It includes new classes, new game modes and new maps. The other classes returns and something is change was publisher by THQ. The released on January 5, 2020 for PC and Mac OSX with other consoles; Nintendo Switch with Nintendo VII on March 26, XBox 2 on August 17, Gameslayer on October 29 and PlayStation 5 on December 25.
32 classes (with DLC) into three specific combat types, offensive, defensive and support with new type balanced, but all can be played outside their assigned role depending on the player's choice of strategy. The 9 return classes will be also (Heavy, Scout, Spy, Soldier, Sniper, Demoman, Medic, Engineer and Pyro), arrived 5 new classes but other classes will be soon.
New Classes Edit
- The Mercenary
- The Shock Trooper
- The Strategist
- The Morale Officer
- The Guard Dog
- The General
- The Saboteur
- The Sergeant
- The Scientist
- The Civilian
- The Commander
- The Tech
- The Troop
- The Agent
- The Light
- The Medium
- The Rifleman
- The Captain
- The President
- The Master
- The Pilot
- The Driver
- The Survivor
- Louis (DLC)
- Francis (DLC)
Returning Classes Edit
- The Scout
- The Demoman
- The Heavy
- The Soldier
- The Pyro
- The Engineer
- The Spy
- The Sniper
- The Medic
Game Modes Edit
New Gamemodes Edit
- Steal The Money (stm) - Get The Money as RED Team and Bring it Back On your Base.
- Deathmatch (dm) - All Teams Are GRY Team, you need to fight others until the time runs out.
- Team Deathmatch (tdm) - Similar to deathmatch, but with teams, but the objectives are disabled.
- 4-Team KOTH (4t) - Like normal koth, but there are four teams (RED, BLU, GRN and PUE)
- Zombie Survival (zv) - The BLU team is replaced by the ZMB Team (ZOMBIE TEAM) and the REDs will have to kill all of the zombies until the time runs out.
- Sniper Challenge (sc) - Every class will be set to a sniper-like class. You should snipe all of the enemy snipers on the enemy team. doing that will give you 1 point to your team. if your team has the highest points, you win.
- Versus (vs) - It's similar to King of the Hill, but with the objectives disabled.
- 10-Team CP (10cp) - Same gameplay as tf2's capture points, but with 10 Teams. (RED, BLU, GRN, PUE, ORG, YLW, BLK, WHT, PNK, BRN)
Returning Game Modes Edit
- Capture The Flag
- Special Delivery
- Touch Break
- Courier (returning cut gamemode from tf2)
- King of the Hill
- Capture Points
- Payload Race
- Mann vs. Machine
New Maps Edit
- Pyroland (pl_pyroland)
- War of Victory (cp_warofvictory)
- 2Fort (dm_2fort)
- Railings (stm_railings)
- San Francisco Vacation (plr_sfv)
- Rooftop (sc_rooftop)
- Developer Test (ctf_devtest) - Map can only be used through commands.
New Weapons Edit
- The Bridgeter - Class: Scout | Slot: Secondary | Type: Pistol | Max Ammo: 12 | Clips Carried: 6
- Stats -
- On hit : +5 ammo bonus
- On kill : -5 ammo penalty
- +10 ammo bonus
- The Stabbin' Crap - Class: Sniper | Slot: Melee | Type: Kukri
- Stats -
- The user cannot be headshotted or backstabbed.
- -10 damage penalty
- Can OHKO a Spy
- The Drag Bet - Class: Soldier | Slot: Primary | Type: Rocket-Launcher | Max Ammo: 3 | Clips Carried: 10
- Stats -
- -50 damage penalty
- No ammo from dispensers or resupply lockers.
- -15 slower firing speed
- +25 projectile firing speed
- The Wheelie - Class: Scout | Slot: Secondary | Type: Pistol | Max Ammo: 12 | Clips Carried: 20
- Stats -
- +15 damage bonus
- +26 Faster reload time
- On hit: Your health gets decreased.
- Can feign death by getting killed once, unfeigning will cause no sound, unable to attack when feigned.
- The LuftWaffle - Class: All | Slot: Melee | Type: Shovel
- Stats -
- 17+ damage bonus.
- On hit: Enemy bleeds and you recover health.
- On miss: Hit yourself idiot.
- Sappers go away if hit.
- No random critical hits.
New Cosmetics Edit
- The Scoutline (ALL CLASSES)
It looks like scout's default hat, strapped with a "SHOOT ME" sign on the top.
- The Wackin Ol'stralian (THE SNIPER ONLY)
It's a team-colored beret, with red and orange paint splattered on it.
- Tribute Chest (DEMOMAN/SOLDIER ONLY)
It's a treasure chest-like backpack strapped on the back, and a paper at the back of the treasure chest's key that says "TRIBUTE".
- The Patriots Stack (SOLDIER ONLY)
It's a stack of grenades and rockets with giggle bones on the Soldiers head saying " Get Good".
Regional Differences Edit
German Version Edit
- Removes blood.
- Removes most explosion particles.
- Ragdolls replace gibs.
- Removes the ability to play on the 'San Francisco Vacation' map.
- All the characters' stock hats are now replaced by robot heads.
Australian Version Edit
- Blood is changed to be less realistic and more stylized.
- The Scout's Scattergun weapon has its stats modified: it deals 5 less damage.
- New animations were given to the Scattergun.
Europe, American and China Version Edit
- New blood, which some much and they are even more gorier than ever.
- New released was been about PC in January 5, 2020.
- Mann vs. Machine returns was mixed to getting more defenses.
Korean and Japan Version Edit
- The Blood is removed. since the blood is too gorey.
- Body part gibs has been changed into pyroland-like gibs. explosion particles still remain
- Characters no longer have blood when you shoot them.
- Most of the Rocket Launchers' Textures are replaced by Toy-textured Rocket Launchers.
- Removed the ability to force-a-nature jump as scout.
- Removed the ability to play on custom maps. can only play on official servers or community servers that has an official map.
Platform Differences Edit
- Nintendo Switch - Gets an extra Cosmetic: The Wii U Suit.
- 4DS - Enables 3D features.
- PC and Mac OSX - Upon startup, players go into training mode.
- Nintendo Switch - Gets an extra Cosmetic: The NX Suit.
- Nintendo VII - TBA
- PS5 - The player has an option to turn on the VR.
- XBox 2 - Gets an Extra Weapon: XBox Scattergun and Revolver (equippable by the Scout, Spy)
- Gameslayer - Replaces every class' models in the game with custom/random models. (such as spy being scout, etc)
- The V² - TBA
- Dreamcast 2 - TBA
- Konzol Tiny - TBA
- Zeo - TBA
Updates (unfinished) Edit
- Bloody hell, we have a new class! - Released on January 13, 2020.
- The Ye Olde Class Update - Released on January 17, 2020.
- Special Teams for all Classes Update - Released on March 15, 2020.
- More new Costumes, mate Update - Released on July 11, 2020.
- The Anniversary Update - Released on October 9, 2020.
- Merry Smissmass! Update - Released on December 1, 2020.
- New Year Update - Released on January 10, 2021.
- Hong Kong Update - Released on March 2, 2021.