|The Challenge of Haruhi Suzumiya|
|Publisher||Bandai Namco Games|
|Platform|| Bandai Extreme|
|Ratings||E for Everyone|
The Challenge of Haruhi Suzumiya is a puzzle game based on the characters from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya developed by both Compile and Azumanga Interactive, and published by Bandai Namco Games for the Bandai Extreme, Bandai Revolution, Bandai CD, Bandai Chaos and Bandai PocketTurbo.
The game is similar to the first Puyo Puyo game, the Sega Genesis game Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and the Super Nintendo game Kirby's Avalanche.
The Computer Research Society President is against Haruhi once again, this time in a puzzle game challenge. At the end, Haruhi is given an SOS Brigade Ribbon as an award for beating the President again. Each opponent consists of the President's club members before reaching the President who is the final opponent of the game.
- Aya Hirano as Haruhi Suzumiya
- Tomokazu Sugita as Kyon
- Yuko Goto as Mikuru Asahina
- Daisuke Ono as Itsuki Koizumi
- Minori Chihara as Yuki Nagato
- Nobuyuki Kobushi as Computer Club Leader
- Wendee Lee as Haruhi Suzumiya
- Crispin Freeman as Kyon
- Stephanie Sheh as Mikuru Asahina
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Itsuki Koizumi
- Michelle Ruff as Yuki Nagato
- Dave Wittenberg as Computer Club Leader