White Void: The Memories Is a Visual Novel/Adventure Game by In-Verse. Only for Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita. It is rated ESRB M, PEGI 18+, and CERO D/Z (17+/18+), due to the "terror factor".
Decade of 1950's, a young 15 year old red haired boy whose memories disappeared, meets a mysterious white haired man but with unusual eye colors, appears to be a friendly man, and will help him on his road in the White Void World, meeting other characters, and unlock many possible endings. In the second half, in 1960's, the red haired hero will face his adulthood already fathering two sons referred only as Ophelia and Luke, but however also the start of the "darkness"...
A time in where everyone is happy, cheery and living in suburbia.
Any decision in this game could be the last for a friend or lover's life... Think well before making a drastic decision.
According to the writer of the game, the ending will leave players disappointed, and for a good reason.
- Me/Him/Red haired boy: Is a young and curious boy who's 15 years old when the game takes place, is very curious, kind and acts like a typical adolescent of his age. In the second half of the game, he's 25 years old.
- Divine: Divine is a mysterious white haired adult of 20 years old, he leads Him to the many paths of the White Void World, always smiling and is an optimist.
- Crimson Lady: She's a 10 year old girl who is trained in a guild without any recess. In general she's very nice but cold. She's 20 years old in the second half.
The Junior School attendantsEdit
- Freckles: A boy with freckles, bullied by others.
- Kay: A Loud boy with a hot-blooded disposition.
- Elsa: The caretaker of the Crimson Lady, Freckles and Kay. A Housewife.
- Brock Simmons: The teacher of the school, and a undercover Policeman.
- Brian: He's a bald guy and a chain smoker.
- Smokey: A Greaser delinquent who drinks a lot.
- Lana: A woman who follows the beatnik fashion.
- Cecil: Another housewife friend of Elsa and a fun-loving girl.
- An unnamed shoeshiner.
Dark Tribe Shrine and SuburbiaEdit
- Arche: A mysterious priestess from the Dark Tribe Shrine, she resembles Serena.
- Max: A talking cat doll and assistant of Arche.
- Ellis Amador: An adolescent roughly the same age as "Him", he's also a gas station attendant.
- Douglas Snider: He's a blonde boy and has a curiosity for Music. Younger brother of Nigel.
- Nigel Snider: He's a black haired boy and likes vintage bikes. Older brother of Douglas.
- Serena Travers: A relative of Him, she's his "babysitter", but She will die in the Opening of the game.
- Newspaper guy: A man who will said "Extra" if a major event occured thanks to the player's decision.
The cover Shows a Row of four characters in order in a circle: Divine with his eyes close, Arche with a book, "Him" with a "flaming" black eye and doing a pose (Center), Crimson Lady with her Scythe.
- Divine appears as a Playable character in the Crossover Cross Code: Project Ultimate Versus Battle. With his demented attitude toned down drastically and changing him into just a man who taunts and teases others.
- The red haired young boy resembles Julius Caesar Aeron, while the writer only confirmed that they're related, but not similar; the same thing is that the Crimson Lady resembles Melanie.
- This In-Verse first full Visual Novel.
- And also their First Thriller, because the sub-plot involving the mysterious creature who kills innocent people in the most intriguing way.