|Founded||March 13, 2001|
|Area served||New Jersey, USA.|
|First release||Pokémon Heroes (Nintendo Gamecube, 2001)|
XY Games (previously known as Next-Gen Games) is a third-party game developer founded in 2001 in New Jersey. XY Games was a company that worked with Nintendo, they worked with Nintendo from 2001 to 2007. In 2007, Next-Gen Games was renamed XY Games and became a third-party developer.
In 2009, they started their first series, Wacky Hunters, released for the iOS, Android, WiiWare, DSiWare, PSN and Xbox Live Arcade, combining elements of role-playing games with first-person shooters. In 2014, they released their own handheld, named MegaPlay.
- Pokémon Heroes (Nintendo Gamecube, Game Boy Advance): Third-person adventure featuring Generation 3 Pokémon. Not related with the movie with the same name.
- Pikachu! (Game Boy Advance): Only released in Japan, Pikachu! was a collection of the three first Pokémon shorts, with some Pokémon trivia and quiz.
- Classic NES Series: Clu Clu Land (Game Boy Advance): A port of NES game, Clu Clu Land.
- Classic NES Series: Zelda II: Adventure of Link (Game Boy Advance): A port of NES game, Zelda II: Adventure of Link.
- Pikachu!, Two!: A sequel of Pikachu!, featuring three other Pikachu shorts, along the anime's first episode. The Pokémon quiz and trivia has been removed.
- Pokémon Heroes 2: Mewtwo's Revenge (Nintendo Gamecube): A sequel to Pokémon Heroes. Note: PH2:MR have a GBA version, however it wasn't made by Next-Gen Games.
- NBA Jam (Game Boy Advance): A port of SNES version of NBA Jam.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & 3 (Game Boy Advance): A port of Genesis version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
- Sonic & Knuckles Collection (Game Boy Advance): A port of PC version of Sonic & Knuckles Collection.
- Mega Man Trilogy (Game Boy Advance): A port of the first three Mega Man games.
- Mega Man Trilogy 2 (Game Boy Advance): A port of the fourth, fifth and sixth Mega Man games.
- Mega Man 7 & 8 + (Game Boy Advance): A port of Mega Man 7 and 8, with an added easy mode.
- Pac-Man Returns (Nintendo DS): A remake of the original Pac-Man for the Nintendo DS.
- Pokémon Heroes 3: The Grand Finale (Nintendo Wii): The third and final installment of the Pokémon Heroes franchise.
- Mega Man World Collection (DSiWare): A collection of all the GB Mega Man games.
XY Games didn't developed any game during this year. However according to one of the employeers, they were working in a remake of Zelda: Wand of Gameleon and Link: Faces of Evil, they showed the demo to Nintendo and they didn't accepted it.
- Wacky Hunters (PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii): A first-person shooter with RPG elements.
- Mega Man 9 (iOS and Android)
- Mega Man 10 (iOS and Android)
No games developed during this year.
- Wacky Hunters 2: The Hunt Continues (PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii): An improved sequel with new characters and a new setting.
- Wacky Hunters Gaiden (Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita)
- Wacky Hunters Gaiden 2 (Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita)